TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

looking for mx 100d deals

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by carslover333, Aug 26, 2017.

1. carslover333

carslover333 Member

Hello All,

New member. Currently waiting on delivery of an mx 75d in late september.

Can someone put me in touch with a OA who can help with a search for 100d with a good discount?

Thank you in advance.

2. sbportech

sbportech Member

ev-cpo.com the best resource you have, then be ready to buy when a good deal pops up as they go quick.
    -Jeff

3. carslover333

carslover333 Member

Thanks Jeff, I was referring to hidden new inventory cars. Only OA can see those.

4. jareade

jareade Supporting Member

@carslover333, were you assigned an OA when you bought the MX 75D? That would be my first stop. The OAs don't like to "work against" each other if you already have an OA assigned.

5. carslover333

carslover333 Member

@jareade I did get an OA when ordering but he is very busy and hard to get ahold off. Not the best person when you are trying to find good deals and jump on them fast. Hence looking for someone active and who can help.Thanks

6. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

Ask @SoCal Jimmy to refer you to his OA. He is really good.

7. SoCal Jimmy

SoCal Jimmy Member

as @jareade mentioned, if he's already working with someone, its best to continue on with that person or someone else in the same office at the very least. Unfortunately only the first OA to help you gets credited for the sale and the second OA that may end up closing the deal gets nothing out of it nor does their store. Kinda stupid on Tesla's part but it is what it is.

8. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

In person. Not a phone call. Go in on a Saturday morning. Make sure the store manager is also in. As nice as possible.

"I came in so that we could search the inventory database together. If you have another appointment right now, I'll wait. I'd like to finalize a purchase before the end of Q3. Totally understand if you're too busy to help me, perhaps one of your colleagues can help if you cannot."

• Like x 3
  9. byan1232

byan1232 Member

I would check out the new inventory cars. Apparently there was a huge price reduction. I just ordered a X100D with every option except FSD for 108k ($9k discount). The car has never been driven (i.e. only 50 miles on the odo). The car happened to be in the same state so I didn't have to pay a transport fee.

Also took advantage of the .99% financing which is essentially free money as most online banks are offering 1.2% on deposits.

Taking delivery 2 weeks from now :) Super excited

• Like x 3