Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for MY bottom seat cover/cushion in white

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So less than 1000K miles on the new MY, the bottom of the drivers seat is experiencing "Blue Jeans syndrome" which can slightly stain the white seat from wearing blue jeans all the time (like me). I want a bottom cushion not a whole seat cover something simple like this but in white and the same size as the seat I have:
And no, don't tell me to wear pants or shorts :pAmazon.com

Fortunately I noticed it today and was able to wipe it off with my Armor all wipes.

So less than 1000K miles on the new MY, the bottom of the drivers seat is experiencing "Blue Jeans syndrome" which can slightly stain the white seat from wearing blue jeans all the time (like me). I want a bottom cushion not a whole seat cover something simple like this but in white and the same size as the seat I have:

Fortunately I noticed it today and was able to wipe it off with my Armor all wipes.
Did you ever find a good seat cover?

Considering the overall coordination and aesthetics of the interior, it is recommended that you choose the entire seat cover. Many Tesla owners will recommend TESERY Tesla seat covers, which are available in a variety of colors.
博客封面.jpg

These seat covers are made of high-quality Nappa leather. They look very advanced and of very good quality. There is no need to worry about "Blue Jeans syndrome".
Once the surface of the seat covers is dirty, you just need to wipe it with a wet towel.