Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for OEM Aero 18" tires to trade for my OEM 19" Sport Tires

Just got my used 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR last week, I would like to switch to Aero 18". I went to the dealership and they said it would cost a ton of money and I would keep the 19" rims and tires, which I don't want or need. They said I could trade with someone else and that they would be able to switch them. Please get in touch if you're in the NJ/NY area and you're interested, I'm not asking for anything other than relatively good condition on the Aeros and for your tires to be new-ish and not too worn down.

Thanks,

Ben

Attachments

• IMG_9406.jpg
    IMG_9406.jpg
    743.1 KB · Views: 69

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC