Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for P85 or P85+ >65k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
there is a guy on this site selling a P85+ with AutoPilot... super rare UNICORN car but I think it is a little over the 65K mark...it is black but i think it has the tan interior... in my opinion you should consider this one...

Also... as a + owner i would encourage you to get the + over the P. the difference in handling is night and day and a much more planted feel. On the flip side if you get a + be prepared to go through back tires a little faster

Good luck

i live in Vegas about 5 miles from the SC so I wonder if I can check it out? long drive but a fun one and you get to know your car...and it is free to drive LOL

In terms of the tan i didnt want it either but i got it because the deal i found was too good to pass up and now I am so glad. In my opinion the all black interior doesn't showcase the interior design like the 2 tone tan/black of grey/black does (it lacks the definition if that makes sense)... and it still looks brand new and significantly cooler... in a perfect world I would have liked the grey but I am glad i did not get the black interior personally

there are a few posts on P85 vs. P85+ you should read them.. I would not trade my + for any other Tesla other than maybe a + with AP or a P85D with the + suspension. Having a loaner P85 sealed that decision for me..

Good luck with your search

what's not to love pretty much the same as mine (different colors but the same car) this car was about 128K new I would guess based on mine. based on the vin number i think it is about an August 2014 build

ask the guy if i can come by and look at it in person if you like...

I would also ask him to measure tire tread depth all the way around and what is the range at 90%... mine is still 234@ 90%..