Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for P85D in White low miles 75k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your price range is wholesale. I doubt you will find one that you actually want in 70K range.

I loved my P85D, I would only get one that had the + suspension though.

Used Tesla Model S For Sale - CarGurus
dreamers at those prices ^^^^^
they'll just sit until they realize current market.

sorry but you're mistaken (i was just at the riverside sale) not many P85D cars go thru
manheim auction is approx 70k (dealer had a 15,000 mile Red car 130 msrp P85D wanted 72K
last one on ebay with ludicrous sold for 81500

2014 Tesla Model S P85D
my buy is right in line as i've had two cars offered at 76 from my post just wrong color

this one just sold for 76500 best offer
he was asking 88k

2015 Tesla Model S P85D | eBay (sold best offer 76500)

sellers not looking to trade in their cars for upgrade asking over 80k with non ludicrous will just sit.
i'm patient and the right car/color will come along soon i'm sure at my price.

Last edited:
dreamers at those prices ^^^^^
they'll just sit until they realize current market.

sorry but you're mistaken (i was just at the riverside sale) not many P85D cars go thru
manheim auction is approx 70k (dealer had a 15,000 mile Red car 130 msrp P85D wanted 72K
last one on ebay with ludicrous sold for 81500

I am not mistaken you just proved my point. The price you want to be at is wholesale. If you want one for the price then go to an auction.

I am not mistaken you just proved my point. The price you want to be at is wholesale. If you want one for the price then go to an auction.

lol
you are MISTAKEN i didn't prove your point at all
all you've done is attempt to ruin a genuine BUY post
seller asking 72000 and it was a customers car not a DEALER
and it sold for 71.......... and i just gave you examples of SOLD cars on eBay
let's do the MATH i'm offering 4k-5k above wholesale END OF STORY

i'm quite sure i understand the market just fine

Last edited:
Reactions: HankLloydRight
lol
you are MISTAKEN i didn't prove your point at all
all you've done is attempt to ruin a genuine BUY post
seller asking 72000 and it was a customers car not a DEALER
and it sold for 71.......... and i just gave you examples of SOLD cars on eBay
let's do the MATH i'm offering 4k above wholesale END OF STORY

i'm quite sure i understand the market just fine

You live in a magical place called dreamland. I hope you have a comfy couch because you will be waiting a while :p

2015 Tesla Motors Model S Sedan 4D D Performance AWD Electric Prices, Values & Model S Sedan 4D D Performance AWD Electric Price Specs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nada is a used as a guide and usually months behind in the marketplace. Black book is your friend.

I've just shown you real life Ebay SALES you should quit before embarassing yourself further.:cool:
thx for ruining the thread

Last edited:
I am in real estate so I don't need advice, but thanks!

I got these people down to $75 in less than 5 minutes, have at it.
Cars for Sale: Used 2014 Tesla Model S AWD Performance for sale in Santa Ana, CA 92705: Hatchback Details - 450303382 - Autotrader

Well then I would hope the real estate market goes better for you than these postings you made have. The OP is right in line with his private party offerings from what I've seen.
You even finally backed him up with his findings with the above link. OP I suggest deleting this and making a new posting.