Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Picture of Blue Metallic Paint with Grey Wheels (19 or 21)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to replace my existing S85 with a new 100D. I know exactly how I want to configure the car but am struggling on which wheels to get.

Does anyone with a Deep Blue Metallic car have either the 19" Grey Slipstream or 21" Grey Turbine wheels? If so, would you mind either posting a picture of your car or sending me a private message? I also wouldn't mind getting aftermarket wheels so if you have some on your Deep Blue Metallic car and recommend them then please share.

Sorry, meant to post this in the Interior & Exterior forum.

Last edited:
2017 P100D with 21" Grey Turbine Wheels

Attachments

• IMG_2408.JPG
    IMG_2408.JPG
    550.7 KB · Views: 363
Reactions: KL670 and Dax279
Maybe it’s just me but I’m partial to clean silver 19” with red calipers and red tesla T on my deep blue metallic S

I’ll probably plastidip my winter wheels after more folks post to this thread.

C440CE07-8C33-43B2-9DA2-6AB52D757B6A.jpeg

IMG_5598.jpg
IMG_5597.jpg
View attachment 248820 View attachment 248820
IMG_3235.JPG
I'm looking to replace my existing S85 with a new 100D. I know exactly how I want to configure the car but am struggling on which wheels to get.

Does anyone with a Deep Blue Metallic car have either the 19" Grey Slipstream or 21" Grey Turbine wheels? If so, would you mind either posting a picture of your car or sending me a private message? I also wouldn't mind getting aftermarket wheels so if you have some on your Deep Blue Metallic car and recommend them then please share.

Sorry, meant to post this in the Interior & Exterior forum.

Here you go :) 90D with red calipers and 35% tint as well! Sadly car is being traded for a P100D in black/white. Will sorely miss the blue on grey...best colour combo!

Reactions: JPUConn and Struja
Love your car. Looks amazing.

Thanks. I know I want to keep it but couldn't pass up 50k (cnd) off the P100 inventory. Made the lease payment cheaper then the 90. I'm so tempted to just wrap the new one in the same deep blue. With a white interior may come out amazing. Some lucky buyer of a CPO is going to get a babied gorgeous 90D.

Reactions: JPUConn
Here's a twofer. Ran into an AP1/pre-refresh blue metallic at the supercharger in Harrisburg PA and took a picture of mine alongside it.

Attachments

• 20170802_170748.jpg
    20170802_170748.jpg
    756.4 KB · Views: 193
Last edited: