Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for Powerwall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, y'all. I'm looking for a powerwall if anyone has a referral coming their way.

I have a newborn in the house and these temperatures are gonna trip up our grid sooner than later. I have a generator but looking for a more permanent solution.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: bkp_duke
Hey, y'all. I'm looking for a powerwall if anyone has a referral coming their way.

I have a newborn in the house and these temperatures are gonna trip up our grid sooner than later. I have a generator but looking for a more permanent solution.

Thank you in advance!
Ive got a founder's series Powerwall V2 (hand signed by the crew) in my garage sitting on a palet and still in box. Im in SO-Cal FWIW