Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill Tesla Owners to Test New Mobile App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! My name is Jeremy and I am building a new mobile app for Tesla car owners. One of my cofounders has driven a Roadster for a few years, and our first app helps solve some of the charging information problems he ran into when first starting out.

We're getting pretty close to launch in the App Store, but before we launch publicly we want more feedback from more Tesla owners!

Would anyone be open to meeting with me for 5-10 mins to try out the app?

Will drive to you, and even bring coffee / beer / food as a small token of thanks for your time and feedback!

Tesla App

Hello! My name is Jeremy and I am building a new mobile app for Tesla car owners. One of my cofounders has driven a Roadster for a few years, and our first app helps solve some of the charging information problems he ran into when first starting out.

We're getting pretty close to launch in the App Store, but before we launch publicly we want more feedback from more Tesla owners!

Would anyone be open to meeting with me for 5-10 mins to try out the app?

Will drive to you, and even bring coffee / beer / food as a small token of thanks for your time and feedback!

I am in Chapel Hill, and may be able to help... PM me and we can connect.

This explains why I see more Tesla's on Brier Creek Parkway between Aviation and Glenwood than I see on 400 miles of interstates between NC & PA. :)

(Now back to the regularly scheduled topic)