Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for recommendations for Body repair shop in San Fernando Valley area of LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My model 3 got into an accident with a rash left turning car in Northridge LA on a street. Surprised to see all the air bags getting deployed and also cracks on windshield glass. The front fender and the headlights are all wrecked with possible damage to electronics & sensors. Looking for some good recommendations for Tesla approved Repair Body Shop in and around Northridge, Thousand Oaks, Van Nuys area.

Appreciate if someone else can share situations similar to mine where all the air bags got deployed. Is the car repairable ? The insurance agent claims it's all fixable and there's no need for total loss. My car is 2018 make and it's only been a year.

Any reason why you are not considering to take it very local to you to Tesla in Van Nuys? Unless you believe 3rd party can fix it cheaper and faster? Glad you are ok, likely the other car hit one of the sensors that trigger air bags?

My model 3 got into an accident with a rash left turning car in Northridge LA on a street. Surprised to see all the air bags getting deployed and also cracks on windshield glass. The front fender and the headlights are all wrecked with possible damage to electronics & sensors. Looking for some good recommendations for Tesla approved Repair Body Shop in and around Northridge, Thousand Oaks, Van Nuys area.

Check The California Auto Body Shop. They are in Winnetka, CA and they are Tesla repair certified. Winnetka Tesla Repair | Free Estimate | The California Auto Body Shop | Collision Repair | Get An Estimate | Classic Car Restoration

• Informative
Reactions: boriszima