Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for recommendations for shops in San Jose for chrome delete, tint, and wheel refinishing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Friday I'll be taking delivery of a new Model 3, but I want to get a few things done to it ASAP. I'm in San Jose CA, so I'm looking for recommendations for a few shops. I need to find quality locations that can do a good chrome delete for the window trim and badges, a place that can do tint including the full rear window (not the partial most shops do), and a place to get the wheels (19" sport) redone in the same gray color you seen on factory turbine wheels. My favorite tint guy doesn't do the full rear window, so if any of you have any recommendations for these three changes please let me know.

For wheel refinishing, Rite-Way Wire &Wheel in Walnut Creek did a great job on my wheel years ago. You can find reviews for them on Yelp.

I got all my glass tinted at The Streetz Motorsports in Manteca. He is far away. But also a lot cheaper than the shops in the Bay Area. He did the single piece for the rear window. I can't remember how much he charged. But I thought it was very reasonable.

Hi there! We are up in Redwood City but we have a lot of experience with wrapping Teslas! We do a handful of chrome deletes every week, as well as PPF and Ceramic Pro sealants! Here is one we just finished. The car also has T Sportline 19" wheels and window tint. You can find us on yelp or give us a call if you have any questions at (650) 562-7034 !
3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

-SS Customs

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! I've seen OC Detailing referenced before but hadn't heard of Premier Mobile, I'll have to check those shops out.

Hi SS Customs! That blue 3 looks amazing (keep wondering if I should have gotten blue). If you don't mind I'll message you to see if you can provide an estimate for some of the services I've mentioned.