TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for Redemption code for Radioflyer Model S for Kids

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by whitebear, Aug 5, 2018.

1. whitebear

whitebear Member

Hi,

I know there isn't not much sales in HK but I want to buy a redemption code for Radio Flyer Tesla Model S for Kids and still wish to try my luck here

If you have a code from the referral program and wish to sell it. Please leave me a message with the price you are asking for. Thank you.

2. CJ76

CJ76 Member

Hi Whitebear,

I received one (a red, post facelift model) that’s never been out of the box. Would you like to buy that at 70% of list price? Currently in HKG and available for immediate collection.

CJ

3. whitebear

whitebear Member

Please check PM, thank you~

4. whitebear

whitebear Member

Just an update to end this thread...Thank you CJ, I got the Radio Flyer from him for my kid.

• Like x 1
  5. Boom3

Boom3 Member

I'm looking to buy one if anyone has offering to sell

6. Boom3

Boom3 Member

Meant to say, looking to buy the referral code if you have one and are willing to sell.