Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for RHD Passenger Mirror

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kev1n

Nov 17, 2016
SF Bay Area
I am looking for a passenger side mirror from a right hand drive car.

I'd like to replace my US driver side mirror with a convex one or if anyone has any lead on how to get one ordered.

I've already tried Tesla and my body shop hook ups, they will not allow US to order one of these.. thanks

I am looking for a passenger side mirror from a right hand drive car.

I'd like to replace my US driver side mirror with a convex one or if anyone has any lead on how to get one ordered.

I've already tried Tesla and my body shop hook ups, they will not allow US to order one of these.. thanks

Hi
I am a garage in the UK, We ordered a mirror for a customer that was no longer required, unfortunately we cannot return to tesla
It is still in the original box
Let me know if you are still interested
Thanks