Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Sig Red in the Portland area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

adiggs

Sep 25, 2012
Portland, OR
My wife and I would like to look at the Sig Red in person before we make our X configuration choices final. We're leaning towards MC Red, but I've got this nagging feeling that if I don't at least look at Sig Red in person when I'm serious about it, then I'm going to grow up some day and regret that. (We're also waiting for Washington Square to get a test drive X in so we can see the interior in person as well).

I figure either Model S or X will do for seeing what the paint looks like - if you're willing to show off your car, please let me know (PM is fine), and I appreciate the help.

Someone can surely help you but seriously consider Sig red. Beautiful color and limited availability as well.

I've seen them both of course at different times. But really noticing and thinking about the color, now that it's time to pick something on the order page, makes it more .. something. I know that I like both colors, so this is a heads I win, tails I win situations (I like that). One reason I particularly like the MC Red is it can be awfully gray in Portland, more than 6 months of the year. You need a pretty aggressive color to look something other than gray on those days, and the Tesla palette becomes awfully gray when the sky isn't clear.

But Sig Red - 10 years from now, when there are a million Model X's on the road... the Sig Red will still turn heads.

(It's a good question to want an answer to :))

They are both nice colors so can't go wrong but the Sig Red when clean is beautiful. Of course I love the color since that's what I have but you really can't go wrong with either one so good luck.