Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for someone from Tesla for a keynote

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have contacted Tesla from their press e-mail link on their website, but I fear it is swarmed with demands. So I wanted to try here.

I am on the administrative council of an organization called Agile Quebec (from Quebec City, Canada).
On November the 7th we will held our 8th edition of Agile Tour. It's an event were people can share their experience regarding agile approach. so far, it is mostly in the IT business but we believe that having an input from someone outside this industry would be compelling and eye-opening for our partners and participants.
Last year we managed to gather 800 people in one day, with our Keynote by Disciplined Agile Development Evangelist Scott W. Ambler.

This year theme is about "think better, manage better, develop better". This theme allows us to widen the scope of the event. We will be glad and proud to hear someone from Tesla, either about agile or being agile, either about being more efficient, working with teams and with failed and success stories about how they had to break silos, break industry ideologies and shape their organization in a way to support the extensive and more efficient development of the cars or software.

You can contact me in PM for further information.

Thanks

Eric Wursteisen.