TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Looking for someone in Sonoma County with a Model X

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Merrill, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Anyone who is in Sonoma county or Northbay that has taken delivery on a Model X and would be willing to let me check it out. We could do it at Ravenswood Winery and I would give you a free tour and tasting of our Zin's, pm me and we can set it up.
    Thanks,
    Merrill

2. SoCo Model X

Hi Merrill: We are number 12121 in Santa Rosa....but a 70....so, no real idea when we are going to take delivery....you will probably get what you need sooner, but post me sometime after June and I might have more info....love to try some Ravenswood reserves! Been on the list at Rafanelli since 1986, and on at Williams Selyem and Dehlinger, too! Best, John and Lisa

3. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Merrill, I think I'll have mine before you - IIRC, you ordered a 70. I ordered a straight 90. If you haven't seen anything by the time I have mine, I'm happy to swing by or meet you somewhere. That said, we may both be waiting until the end of the summer for the opportunity..

As an aside, if this meeting occurs prior to my delivery, I'd love to join...

4. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Let me know if you would like to come by Ravenswood for some Zin's happy to comp you a tasting, are you going to the William Selyem pick up we will be there April 1st.

- - - Updated - - -

No problem, I will keep you posted. Hopefully either someone will let me look at their X or the showroom will have one.

5. Sweedy

Sweedy New Member

Hi SoCo Folks,
    I too am waiting for my X and hope for delivery within the next month though who knows? : ) I have a P90D (Metallic Blue) with tan interior & 7 seats, most upgrades but no Ludicrous, no tow pkg. Vin 484 (Production) confirmed 12/21/15. I would be happy to do a show and tell if it comes in before yours. I only know of one delivered MX in our area (Sig Red, black interior and just gorgeous!) and they might be up for a share also, I'll check with them (they're no longer poring over the forums because driving LOL).
    Sally

6. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Thanks Sally that would be great, do you know when you might get your X. Keep us posted.

7. Sweedy

Sweedy New Member

Haha is that a trick question? : ) I hardly ever check with DS but did this week and the answer was "soon." ; )

- - - Updated - - -

My friends with the Sig will check in here later today, definitely willing to set up a showing. They are so awesome (knowing I was anxious to see MX live, they invited me to accompany them on delivery & factory tour!) AND we AP'D on the drive home. Also wine people. Also solar people. Fun on the horizon!!

8. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Sound good, we are happy to come to Healdsburg or do a tasting here in Sonoma at Ravenswood.

9. SoCo X

Gentlepeeps: If a MX show and tell happens, please loop us in...we are MX res no 12121, and have ordered (white/tan leather/AP/70....)...but we keep imagineering changes...we saw E's car at the reveal, but it was swarmed...Merrill: will post you if we decide to do WSelyems. The last couple were a little crowded and not quite as nice as it used to be...price of success, I guess. Love to visit Ravenswood, but tied up with kid's volleyball till end of April...John

Model S 41448: dolphin gray, 60, 32k miles, best car ever. 3.6kwh pv array w/solar edge that produces about 44 miles per day (average) for the S; own too much SCTY, SEDG and TSLA...best J

10. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Yes, besides being dark at the reveal you could not get near his car. Was fun to ride it one but not enough time to check it out. Your correct on WS, that is why we go on Friday's. Let me know if you find time to do RW.