Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for someone to take over my 2021 Model Y lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Tesla Y long range Driven 10,673 miles AVAILABLE FOR LEASE TRANSFER. CASH DOWN REQUIRED $5,000. You can lease this Tesla Model Y for $739.20 a month (plus tax) for 26 months. You can average 1000 miles per month for the balance of the lease or a total of 25,347 miles through the end of the lease. 20inch Wheels, Tesla upgraded Red paint, This car will cost $200 more to lease brand new. No accidents. Free floormats and trunk liner with the car. No lease buyout after end of lease

2021 Tesla Y long range Driven 10,673 miles AVAILABLE FOR LEASE TRANSFER. CASH DOWN REQUIRED $5,000. You can lease this Tesla Model Y for $739.20 a month (plus tax) for 26 months. You can average 1000 miles per month for the balance of the lease or a total of 25,347 miles through the end of the lease. 20inch Wheels, Tesla upgraded Red paint, This car will cost $200 more to lease brand new. No accidents. Free floormats and trunk liner with the car. No lease buyout after end of lease
Thx for posting. Would you share me your contact information to proceed?

If you pay down the monthly lease cost is Less. If you do not pay down its more. Tesla will charge you same amount for the lease. You just save some on APR if you put more down. I am try to give away my lease too but I am not dying too as my family does not want me to give it away. The demand is so high as of now and I do not want to hoard on the cars when i really do not need 2.

If you pay down the monthly lease cost is Less. If you do not pay down its more. Tesla will charge you same amount for the lease. You just save some on APR if you put more down. I am try to give away my lease too but I am not dying too as my family does not want me to give it away. The demand is so high as of now and I do not want to hoard on the cars when i really do not need 2.
Not entirely true. By putting money down on a lease, you are just buying down the purchase price. Therefore the difference between purchase price of the car and residual is less. If you calculate out the monthly payment of a lease putting $10K down and the payment without the $10K down. The monthly difference between the two over a standard 36 month lease would not be $10K. You are spending more upfront than saving over the length of the lease.
There’s a lot of factors in a lease; MF, residual, taxes, etc..
Also, if you get out of your lease early or total the car, the money is gone.
Never put anything down on a lease. It’s just a waste as you don’t gain equity since it’s not your car.