Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for someone to take over my lease in Long Beach, CA | Los Angeles, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Stand Range Plus Tesla Model 3 2021 and I'm looking to transfer the lease over to someone who'd be interested. I'm planning to leave the country for work so that's why I'm looking to transfer it, otherwise I love the car and would keep it.

It has 19,249 miles on it and the lease terms are 10k/year and has 15 months remaining. Lease ends in June 2024

It has full self-driving features and also the beta as well. The lease is $720/mo.

You may already know but Tesla seems to have a pretty rigorous application that you need to pass before actually being able to transfer the lease. They would never tell me what your requirements need to be, but it's safe to say that you'd need at least a 680+ credit score and income of $60k+ to be accepted from what I'm seeing after a few failed attempts at getting other potential transferees approved.

If you think you meet these requirements and want a Tesla Model 3 for the next 15 months to enjoy before you're 100% sure you want to buy one or something else, this would be a perfect opportunity for you.

I am local. Are you looking for a $0 drive off?
Trying to do the math to figure out the benefit of this older car vs. a brand new 2023 which leases for $349 a month + 199 a month for FSD. Even with 0 down, its 463 a month.

To confirm, this is just a base car, not a long range?