TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for someone who can order a 12v battery

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by ypaxal, May 21, 2018.

1. ypaxal

ypaxal New Member

I have a rebuilt Tesla S p85+, looking for someone in the Sarasota FL area who can kindly order me 12v battery under clean title car.

2. Seagee

Seagee Member

• Like x 1
  3. Super Dude

Super Dude Member

Even if it's not the BattMobile battery, any auto part store can sell you the battery. You just need to find the right size/specs which shouldn't be too difficult. Good videos on youtube to do the replacement yourself.

4. Yaro

Yaro Member

Tesla service should sell you the battery. Just call the roadside assistance number. It's like $260.

5. Evoforce

Evoforce Member

Pm me. I have one used for 2 months that is charged and ready to go! You pay shipping+ $175

6. ArizonaP85

ArizonaP85 Member

Other than the Battmobile battery (I think Element3 Batteries is the new name), NO 12V battery besides stock Tesla is correct. There is a correct dimension one available at BatteriesPlus but the positive and negative terminals are reversed and cables cannot reach, so don't try that one!

Buy the Battmobile and save a bunch of weight and future replacement headaches, especially since Tesla won't sell parts for your salvage car.

7. Racerx22b

Racerx22b @unplggdd on Instagram

How much weight?

8. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

Why are you selling yours. Did it not do the job as they advertise??

9. ArizonaP85

ArizonaP85 Member

Thread looks a bit confusing: Evoforce is selling a used Tesla lead acid 12V battery, not a Battmobile battery (If I'm wrong, I call first dibs on a Battmobile battery!)

I looked up Battmobile: their new name IS Element3 Batteries. According to their website, their lithium battery saves over 17 pounds from stock lead battery:
    • 35% of the weight of OEM battery (increase efficiency, 9.5lbs vs. stock @ 27lbs)

10. Racerx22b

Racerx22b @unplggdd on Instagram

Hmmmmm. Wonder if this would result in a quicker 1/4 mile ET....

11. pkodali

pkodali Banned

LOL

12. Evoforce

Evoforce Member

Selling Tesla like new lead acid 12 vo!t. I am not selling my lithium one!