TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for Spreadsheet Chart of P3D

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by FLXX, Aug 19, 2018.

1. FLXX

FLXX Member

A few days ago I saw a chart taken from the spreadsheet data showing all combinations color and p+/p- has vin/has no vin....here on the forum. Can't find it anymore, may someone help me pls and post the link again? Thx in advance!

2. CrazyCoconut

CrazyCoconut Member

Here you go:

[​IMG]

• Helpful x 1
  3. Jedi2155

Jedi2155 Please Insert a Model 3 into Avatar

Is that a dynamic chart based on the latest data or is it a static picture?

4. ulrichw

ulrichw Member

Looks to be "live" - image link goes to google spreadsheets.

5. Jedi2155

It'd be nice to have a reported P3D VIN assignments per day but I guess I'll have to do that myself when I get a chance.

6. CrazyCoconut

CrazyCoconut Member

It's dynamic. Here's per day:

[​IMG]

• Informative x 1
  7. Jedi2155

#7 Jedi2155, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    Going off rails, non-scientific guesswork here, with 4600 reports of orders on the tracker, and scaling that to a potential population of 100,000 configurations (total guess here), we're seeing probably seeing 30-80 Performance cars being made per day (assuming performance owners aren't any more likely to report on the tracker than normal owners).

I saw close to 300 performance orders on the tracker (~6.5% of the total orders), which leads me to believe total orders are closer to 6000 and we're at about a 2-4 month queue in line with Tesla delivery estimates.

Again this is all napkin math so take this all with a grain of salt.

*edit*

Based on this chart, I suspect that the top 2.1% of motors make it into the performance models but based on the ratio of orders (6.5% based on the order tracker), I'm not sure how they can keep this up.

68–95–99.7 rule - Wikipedia