Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for sunshields for side windows.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the quick reply. I should of mentioned it. The EVANNEX shades are over sized, not a good cut at all. Window tint does not like those suction cups either. Those would be perfect if it had a proper fit that did not require suction cups.

Don't buy anything from Evannex, they get theirs from this company:
Windshield Sun Shades, Car Window Shades and Car Window Covers by HeatShield: The Original Windshield Sun Shade

And you can as well for over $100 cheaper. Evannex is a drop ship company, you can always find their stuff from other sources for cheaper. I have these and they are not over sized at all.
Thanks, I did see that these are the same ones evannex sells for a higher price but HeatShield no longer sells the side windows, probably because they were cut to big is my guess so I am still looking.

Somebody asked of my windows were tinted and the answer is yes and fairly dark but like I said sometimes car sits outside on black asphalt for long periods and I want 100% high blockage when I have to do this with window covers all around. Not juts for the heat but for interior protection.