Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Tesla Dismantler in Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EV West is more of a EV conversion shop who has put Tesla drive trains in other chassis.
There are several EV conversion shops in the Bay area. Is that what you are looking for?
Hi, thank you for following up.
I'm not currently looking about conversions.
I'm familiar with companies like EVSE Upgrade...

I am interesting getting various body parts from salvaged cars
for making various projects without alterating the original components,
so I would be able to restore my car in it's original condition when I will sale it,

Last edited:
I am interesting getting various body parts from salvaged cars
for making various projects without alterating the original components,
so I would be able to restore my car in it's original condition when I will sale it,
I am not aware of any companies that are focused on salvaging wrecked Teslas, i.e. “Tesla Junkyards”.

If you are looking for specific Tesla parts, make a “Want to Buy” post in this TMC forum Tesla Parts for Sale

I am not aware of any companies that are focused on salvaging wrecked Teslas, i.e. “Tesla Junkyards”.

If you are looking for specific Tesla parts, make a “Want to Buy” post in this TMC forum Tesla Parts for Sale
I have few projects in mind, so I think it would be simpler to find a local Junkyard to avoid any shipping cost.

I was just looking at eRepairables and copart for salvaged Tesla Model 3 in the Bay Area, and found a dozen of it.

It looks like that the propulsion battery get removed first, so I wonder what happen to all the remaining parts?

Since most of the cars get only damaged at the front or the back, and getting parts from Tesla is quite challenging,
there must be a big market for re-selling barely used and un-damaged parts?

Also some seats would fit perfectly in my living room, and getting a set of tires and wheels would certainly be cheap.

Last edited: