Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Tesla owner in Joshua Tree, CA or surround area for short film!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

My name is Brandon Bair and I am a filmmaker currently based in LA. I am looking for a Tesla owner in the Joshua Tree, CA or surrounding areas interested in having their Tesla in my short film. We will be shooting for 3 days in beautiful Joshua Tree, California and need a Tesla for a few of the shots. We have looked into renting, but due to expecting minimal usage anyway, I figured i'd ask some fellow Tesla enthusiast if they would be interested in working with me to make this happen.

To be clear, this IS A PAID GIG. I will be compensating you for your time, and if needed I will provide hotel accommodations for a night. I mostly need the Tesla for static, parked shots and a few driving shots. I will not ask you or the car to do anything beyond normality and if there is anything needed to make this experience better for you, it will be provided.

I expect most, if any interested would be coming from the LA area. There is a supercharged in 29 Palms, as well as power on set if needed.

I would love to chat with one of you about the project and see if we can't make this happen!

Feel free to respond to me here, or via email at -- [email protected]

Thanks again!

-Brandon

PS. if this isn't allowed for any reason, please contact me and I will remove this posting.