Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Tesla owners in Tuscaloosa, AL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get my M3LR delivery end of this month. 🤞🏾. I'm moving to Tuscaloosa in mid July. Currently on Appartment / Townhouse hunt. None of the property websites mention about EV charging stations.

Which properties are best in terms of EV charging stations. I don't mind installing my own if given permission.

A full decade ago I was tracking the first such multi-unit complexes here in Atlanta that offered EV charging onsite. However by 2013 there were so many that it became too much to track (or even be aware of) so I revamped this page to provide some assistance to people like you. Find the place that you like the best for all the OTHER reasons, then approach them with the resources shown here and get them to offer charging, even if only wall outlets for Level 1 -- which is actually enough more than half the time!

Most important: they do NOT need to get a $$$$ Chargepoint station with $$$ recurring maintenance fees ...

Reactions: jsight
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get my M3LR delivery end of this month. 🤞🏾. I'm moving to Tuscaloosa in mid July. Currently on Appartment / Townhouse hunt. None of the property websites mention about EV charging stations.

Which properties are best in terms of EV charging stations. I don't mind installing my own if given permission.

On plugshare it looks like there is an apartment complex called Beacon Place that has a chargepoint charger.

I imagine if there are other EV owners in that complex relying on this could be a pain. I'd suggest at a minimum just renting a townhome with its own driveway or small garage. In that scenario worst case, you live off a regular outdoor plug. There are a couple Chargepoint stations on campus in parking deck if you will be spending a lot of time there. There is a supercharger in Cottondale now, still showing as coming soon on Tesla's website but has actually been open for several weeks now.