TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for Tesla parts - 12V "switchpack"

Discussion in 'Roadster: Technical' started by TadasSa, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TadasSa

TadasSa New Member

Looking for Tesla parts - 12V "switchpack"
    I bought tesla roadster afte IMG_20120612_175335.jpg IMG_20120612_175326.jpg r the crash and trying to fix it. I found 12V "switchpach" which was damaged. Where i can get it pcb new?

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

This was crossposted two places. I am going to "lock" this one, and if someone wants to respond they can do it here:
    Looking for Tesla parts - 12V

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.