Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Tesla Y Small-Sized Matte Black Rear Spoiler Attachment Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm shopping for a rear spoiler "wing?" (I'm not sure if this is what it's called) in matte black for my model Y, preferably carbon fiber, from a reputable vendor with good reviews. I have searched amazon and ebay but would appreciate a recommendation from someone who has purchased it and is very happy with their new accessory. Most pieces I see online look too large, the ones I've seen in person look thinner. I'm looking more for a good quality trim piece ( a thin one) and not the full "spoiler" cover.
I found one that looks like what I'd like in the link below

Has anyone purchased from Taptes?
Can anyone recommend a place to order it and have it installed? I live in San Diego

Thank you!

I bought mine from them

Been 3 months so far so good.

Upvote 0
I bought mine from them

Been 3 months so far so good.
Thank you Thomas7 for taking the time to respond to my question and sharing your recommendation! I hope it works well for you long term. I appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Thank you Thomas7 for taking the time to respond to my question and sharing your recommendation! I hope it works well for you long term. I appreciate it.
@Y user, since you are in San Diego, have you considered RPM Tesla in Rancho Santa Margarita? I got my Performance Plus spoiler from them, which they installed for me, and I've been very happy with it. RPM has a variety of spoilers to choose from.

Upvote 0
Yes, thank you very much for your message. I ordered the part (along with other parts that will require an appointment) through their website but they don't have a phone number published and after repeated attempts to schedule an appointment through their "chat" I have not been able to schedule the appointment. Thank you in advance if you happen to have a phone number to share.

Upvote 0
Yes, thank you very much for your message. I ordered the part (along with other parts that will require an appointment) through their website but they don't have a phone number published and after repeated attempts to schedule an appointment through their "chat" I have not been able to schedule the appointment. Thank you in advance if you happen to have a phone number to share.
(949) 988-0750. That's the phone number listed on their Facebook and Yelp pages. I just called it, and the message confirmed it was RPM. Not sure if you can get through to a live person immediately, but, when I called and left a message for them in November 2021, I actually got a text response, from that number, responding to my inquiry.

Upvote 0