Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Tesla Y Small-Sized Matte Black Rear Spoiler Attachment Recommendations

I'm shopping for a rear spoiler "wing?" (I'm not sure if this is what it's called) in matte black for my model Y, preferably carbon fiber, from a reputable vendor with good reviews. I have searched amazon and ebay but would appreciate a recommendation from someone who has purchased it and is very happy with their new accessory. Most pieces I see online look too large, the ones I've seen in person look thinner. I'm looking more for a good quality trim piece ( a thin one) and not the full "spoiler" cover.
I found one that looks like what I'd like in the link below

Has anyone purchased from Taptes?
Can anyone recommend a place to order it and have it installed? I live in San Diego

Thank you!

Thomas7

Tommyf902
Aug 22, 2020
Canada
I bought mine from them

Been 3 months so far so good.

Upvote 0
I bought mine from them

Been 3 months so far so good.
Thank you Thomas7 for taking the time to respond to my question and sharing your recommendation! I hope it works well for you long term. I appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Thank you Thomas7 for taking the time to respond to my question and sharing your recommendation! I hope it works well for you long term. I appreciate it.
@Y user, since you are in San Diego, have you considered RPM Tesla in Rancho Santa Margarita? I got my Performance Plus spoiler from them, which they installed for me, and I've been very happy with it. RPM has a variety of spoilers to choose from.

Upvote 0
Yes, thank you very much for your message. I ordered the part (along with other parts that will require an appointment) through their website but they don't have a phone number published and after repeated attempts to schedule an appointment through their "chat" I have not been able to schedule the appointment. Thank you in advance if you happen to have a phone number to share.

Upvote 0
Yes, thank you very much for your message. I ordered the part (along with other parts that will require an appointment) through their website but they don't have a phone number published and after repeated attempts to schedule an appointment through their "chat" I have not been able to schedule the appointment. Thank you in advance if you happen to have a phone number to share.
(949) 988-0750. That's the phone number listed on their Facebook and Yelp pages. I just called it, and the message confirmed it was RPM. Not sure if you can get through to a live person immediately, but, when I called and left a message for them in November 2021, I actually got a text response, from that number, responding to my inquiry.

Upvote 0

Tesery

Global Vendor
Sep 6, 2021
USA

Upvote 0

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC