Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Turo (or similar) rental for week in August - San Francisco area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! While I know I’ll probably just end up finding something directly on the Turo app, I thought I’d drop a line here in case anybody wanted to chat directly about it instead.

We’re a family of 4 with a 2017 MS100D from PA and our summer vacation is going to be a drive down the Pacific Coast Highway in August, stopping at various places along the way to visit friends we haven’t seen in years.

We love our S so much that we’re willing to splurge on a Tesla for the week in CA to make the driving portion more pleasant for everybody. Not really looking/interested in a P car, but AutoPilot 1 or 2 would be nice to have. An S ~75+ or a 3 would probably be the best fit for this trip (though nothing against an X), which would start around SFO, go down to L.A. via PCH, then back up the interior highway by the following week (7 days total.)

Drop me a line if you’ve got a Turo rental listed or if you have something in mind that might work? (I understand things like insurance could be tricky if we were to try and arrange this privately, so this thread may die a quick death.)

Thanks!