Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for used Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone in the Bay Area or California looking to sell their tesla?

I have been looking for one for a month now but really need to find one soon. My price range is $35k-$42k. Depending on the options you have. Please let me know I’m a cash buyer and would come to you and make an easy transaction. You can text me at 408-872-5697 Alex

Thanks!

it has a lien, though will take 36500

0926172110a_HDR.jpg
0926172108a_HDR.jpg

How soon is soon? I have a 2013 S85 (21, sun roof, leather seats, smart air, premium interior, radar detector, tinted and NVX sub woofer, etc.) with 59k miles in your price range that I may trade in. Unfortunately it is at the Rocklin SC waiting for a loaner battery. Let me know if you are interested before I decide to trade it in.

How soon is soon? I have a 2013 S85 (21, sun roof, leather seats, smart air, premium interior, radar detector, tinted and NVX sub woofer, etc.) with 59k miles in your price range that I may trade in. Unfortunately it is at the Rocklin SC waiting for a loaner battery. Let me know if you are interested before I decide to trade it in.
If the price is right then right away. text me at 408-872-5697 to discuss more. Thanks

2013 S85
225 mi @ 90%
Metallic Dolphin Gray
Pano roof
Silver 19'' wheels, with Michelin Primacy Tires and Nokia Hakka 8 winter tires
Piano Black decor
Air suspension
Tech package
Power liftgate
Premium lightning
Supercharger enabled for life!
Twin chargers
Parking sensors
Fog lamps
Subzero / Cold weather package
Leather

Currently at around 122k mi. Mostly highway - we drive 3-4 times a week from sherbrooke to montreal, which is 350km front and back.

1 small ding on the trunk, otherwise in perfect shape...

There are many for sale right now in that price range but they all still have loans on them. I’m looking for a title in hand transaction.

Why does it matter if the vehicles have loans on them? Just sign a purchase agreement with the buyer, pay the agreed purchase price to the leinholder, leinholder sends title to original owner, owner signs title and sends to you, you register vehicle and send new reg to tesla with copy of driver license. Easy.

Reactions: caltechkid