Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for white interior MY trim pieces

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the white interior accents of MY, but I absolutely hate white seats due to practicality over time. This is why I decided to order the black interior and some time in the future swap a few pieces:

compositor.jpeg

I was looking through TPC to first find the front trim piece (B above) and I only see the wood one listed as "1619569-03-A". Googling around it's indeed that trim piece. The other one with "ALUMINUM" designation and P/N 1621493-00-A seems to be something else. Am I searching it wrong?

1651379928943.png

I also tried to search for the door trim (A). It seems to come as a one big piece but no dice on the color in TPC either (Parts Catalog).

Can someone help with that maybe? :)
Thanks!

As an alternative these kind of parts are sold all day long on eBay for people doing similar, or parting out salvage, and often for less than buying from Tesla. Not that Tesla overcharges.

I wanted to look around over ebay as well but I hoped to first check how much tesla will charge (and flip mine on ebay ;)), or at least make ebay searching easier with the P/N. While at worst the center piece can be wrapped, the door is a no-go.

I wanted to look around over ebay as well but I hoped to first check how much tesla will charge (and flip mine on ebay ;)), or at least make ebay searching easier with the P/N. While at worst the center piece can be wrapped, the door is a no-go.

The wood dash can be wrapped but it’s not ideal due to the wood grain. I’ve known plenty of people who don’t like the wood or the white get the black with wood and swap the wood out for the white and then wrap the white. Comes out and last somewhat better.

The wood or white isn’t too bad to “wrap” with Alcantara. You can also do a core exchange for your one for another one that has already been refinished with several vendors.

• Helpful
Reactions: kiler129
Look simpler to order all white interior, and the day you get the car,
exchange the seats with some one who has black seats and want white seats.

I'm sure that getting all the seperate pieces from Tesla will cost more
that the white option and ordering parts from Tesla might take for ever.