Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking For Xpel Wrap And Tint Installer In Orange County, Ca Area.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking into XPEL wrap and prestige spectra photosync tint for my MX. Today is the 8th day since we got the car, so point of no return.. I've contacted Extreme Autowerks in Brea and they quoted me $2140 for full tint and $7500 for full wrap. Are these the going rate? Are there any other local installers in Orange County, CA that I can call to compare?

Thanks

I am looking into XPEL wrap and prestige spectra photosync tint for my MX. Today is the 8th day since we got the car, so point of no return.. I've contacted Extreme Autowerks in Brea and they quoted me $2140 for full tint and $7500 for full wrap. Are these the going rate? Are there any other local installers in Orange County, CA that I can call to compare?

Thanks

Try 360 Wraps in West Corona just off the 91 freeway for your wrap. They've been doing wraps for YEARS and have locations in CA and TX. Family owned, super nice & professional.

If you have a 91 Express Lanes (not The Toll Roads) account you can take the 91 Express Lanes for FREE to the exit near Green River... and then exit at Maple Street. They have a waiting area where you can watch or walk up the street to Skyland Ale Works, Storytellers Brewery and Meet House, etc. They even have a 14-50 outlet so you can charge your Tesla too.

Blake Cantu
Regional Account Executive
360 Wraps Inc.
1820 Wild Turkey Circle
Corona, CA 92880

Rocky Rupe
Production Manager

office: (909) 600-9549

email: B dot Cantu at 360 Wraps dot com

360 WRAPS

(Rocky and the owner Tyler know me... tell Rocky I said "Hi")