Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to assume Tesla lease. Model X or Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone looking to potentially get out of their Tesla lease in the near term? Due to current circumstances I need to move forward pretty quick on a car and a lease makes the most sense for me.

I am checking Swapalease but figured I’d also check here.

Specifically looking for a 2018 or newer Model X Performance but also willing to look at a Model Y performance, Model S performance or non-performance X if it makes sense.

Also able to pay some down payment towards the lease if that’s what you need to do to help it make sense.

I can fly to you and pick the car up or pay for shipping if it’s too far, I’m located on Salt Lake City, UT.

Thanks,

Jason