Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to be your +1 at the model y event!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you still have your invite available I would love to be your +1. We could meet up prior to the event and hang out. I can also provide transportation as well in my personal Tesla.

I'll in town for a few days and will be hanging out with my buddy who lives in Alhambra. He also has been a model s owner since 2013! If you need a place to crash, we could host you for Thursday night because he some room at his place as well. I have a model X and model 3 myself and my buddy runs learntesla.com. He has 5 teslas I think now. but anywho let me know if this could work out and PM me!

eagerly waiting for good news!

-Rob

If you still have your invite available I would love to be your +1.
We could meet up prior to the event and hang out.
I can also provide transportation as well in my personal Tesla.

I'll in town for a few days and will be hanging out with my buddy who lives in Alhambra.
He also has been a model s owner since 2013!
If you need a place to crash, we could host you for Thursday night because he some room at his place as well.
I have a model X and model 3 myself and my buddy runs learntesla.com.
He has 5 teslas I think now. but any who let me know if this could work out and PM me!

-Rob

Whoo! How many Tesla do you have all together.... and you didn't receive an invite?

What is learntesla ?

There is only a Web page with in the middle: owners | ambassadors | travelers 916-717-8151

Hi wattsup!

Learntesla is basically a way for Tesla owners to be ambassadors for all things Tesla. We provide a bridge so you can share your personal vehicle or rent our vehicles for corporate rentals and events. We currently have contacts within the the US that allow them to show case the vehicle in large fleets. Our most recent event showcased 30 model Xs in the bay area a earlier this year. We have an Instagram page as well.

Learn Tesla (@learntesla) • Instagram photos and videos

If you still have your invite available I would love to be your +1. We could meet up prior to the event and hang out. I can also provide transportation as well in my personal Tesla.

I'll in town for a few days and will be hanging out with my buddy who lives in Alhambra. He also has been a model s owner since 2013! If you need a place to crash, we could host you for Thursday night because he some room at his place as well. I have a model X and model 3 myself and my buddy runs learntesla.com. He has 5 teslas I think now. but anywho let me know if this could work out and PM me!

-Rob

Um RAWb...I mean Rob...this isn’t that kind of forum.

But good luck.

• Funny
Reactions: Watts_Up