Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to buy 2015 or newer 85D, 90D, or 100D Model S (or P variant)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the situation of driving a ton for work, so I'm in the market for a 2015 or newer 85D, 90D, or 100D Model S. Would gladly take a performance model at the right price. Would prefer 2016.5 or newer, but open to a 2015 or 2016 (pre-refresh). Would consider a MX as well at the right price. Color, etc is flexible. I would like a car with higher miles to keep the price down, as I will be adding at least 30K miles a year if not more anyway. I'm not 100% sure how the PM system works here, so you can try sending me a message or else contacting me (I prefer iMessage or text before a call) at 720-949-3977. Located in Colorado, I'm willing to travel anywhere in the 48 to pick up the car.