TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking to buy a tesla models around 50k

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Vegasguy, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Vegasguy

Vegasguy Member

Hello looking to buy a model s and just checking what offeres there are. Looking to spend around 50k or close to it. Please post what you have for sale exterior, interior, and miles and where you are located. Thank you.

2. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Supporting Member

There are currently 86 Model S's on Tesla' s CPO site that are $50k or less. You will probably need to be more specific, unless you are just looking for private sale cars.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  3. byeLT4

byeLT4 Member

^Yup, and those come with some kind of concrete warranty as well. As opposed to wondering how much warranty is left or if you can buy the extended from a private sale because the previous owner did not service it as required.

4. Javier24601

Javier24601 New Member

Hey, I'm sorry for the off topic post but would any of you mind explaining to me how to begin my own thread? I don't seem to see the option to write anywhere other than replying at the bottom of someone else's. (Good look with the new car!)

5. byeLT4

byeLT4 Member

Click the specific section you want to use and there should be a red box with 'Post new thread' on the right side. You cannot start a thread from inside another thread. Good luck!