Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

looking to buy a tesla s85 with rear facing seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It may be to early to find this deal but I figured it would do no harm to post what I am looking for since the original plan was to pay off my current one within 2yrs and then buy a 2nd after that but I can buy sooner if the right deal is found.

What I am looking for is a an S85 with rear facing seats, as our 2nd tesla and primary kid hauler.

Specs desired:
85kw battery
rear facing kid seats
parking sensors
subzero package
tech package

All other options and milage do not matter, also location does not matter since I will fly to where ever it is and drive it back.

would like to find a car that has been kept in decent condition and pay no more than $30k

ok universe, show me what you got! :)

• Funny
Reactions: IdaX
After a bit more thought, subzero would be a nice to have but not a deal breaker, the other requirements I have still stand though. I did call tesla sales and let them know what I am looking for as well as my keeping tabs on all used tesla car sale listings I can find, seen some great deals in my price range but none with rear facing seats yet. My best guess is I wont find what I am looking for before May-July time frame. But I am a real buyer so if you are turning in your high milage S with rear facing seats and tesla is only offering you 25k for it you can sell it to me for more. I will make it as easy for you as possible.

Still on the hunt for this 2nd tesla for my wife to drive with the kids, been pretty dry with the exception of one for $31.5k that was sold before I saw it to click on it, oh well. Continuing to wait and see and in the meantime now I just bought a solar system for my home so my electric coal powered cars can be solar powered.

Still on the hunt for this 2nd tesla for my wife to drive with the kids, been pretty dry with the exception of one for $31.5k that was sold before I saw it to click on it, oh well. Continuing to wait and see and in the meantime now I just bought a solar system for my home so my electric coal powered cars can be solar powered.

Here ya go big guy

85 kWh Model S 5YJSA1H1XEFP30662 | Tesla

After a bit more thought, subzero would be a nice to have but not a deal breaker, the other requirements I have still stand though. I did call tesla sales and let them know what I am looking for as well as my keeping tabs on all used tesla car sale listings I can find, seen some great deals in my price range but none with rear facing seats yet. My best guess is I wont find what I am looking for before May-July time frame. But I am a real buyer so if you are turning in your high milage S with rear facing seats and tesla is only offering you 25k for it you can sell it to me for more. I will make it as easy for you as possible.

all tesla's have heated seats and the first versions of subzero are a joke.

Well found a great deal today, called and confirmed and got an email that it was an even lower price than posted, price posted on this S85 was $29,419 and they sent me the email with a price of $28,820. I was stoked and wife was on board to get it for her. Had everyone loaded in the car and was in route the 1.5hr drive to get there when they called me back and said it did not have rear facing seats when they said it did and I told them how to check and also that the price was an error and was supposed to be $33,900. From excitement to dissapointment and wife was pretty pissed at the stealership as well. Still posted on their site for the fake price so clearly a bait and switch -_-

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180407-102047.png
    Screenshot_20180407-102047.png
    734.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20180407-102142.png
    Screenshot_20180407-102142.png
    665.1 KB · Views: 64
I am relaxing my original requirements, still need to find close to $30-38k price point 85kw battery with tech package and rear facing seats, if the price is good enough it can be without the rear kid seats as I will retrofit the car for the $5k cost to add bumber reinforcement and install the seats. Just found out I am having twins so need this by January now, once babies are born I wont have enough seats to carry them all, I was already maxed with 3 kids and this was not according to plan. Still does not matter where in the country the car is located.