Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy model s 3rd row jump seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7021C7B9-7BB4-4614-B893-298CF1FB8002.jpeg
Looking to sell the jump seat for my Model S. I have never used them they've been sitting in my closet the whole time I will in the car. There are still blue plastic on some of the hinges. Would sell it for $1,200. Hopefully you live in Los Angeles California which is where I am

Does it come with all mounting hardware?

FYI earlier their year the strikers were less than $50 each from Bellevue wa service center, pretty sure that 105 is an old price. They were willing to order and ship to me. Get their direct parts number through tesla chat and they can get you what you need if you supply your vin. There are two types of strikers, a new and old generation that switched over in late 2014 I think. Make sure you have the right part numbers.

Also, get your seats in before you order hardware so you know exactly what you need. I spent an extra $100 or so on bits a pieces I never needed. The official parts list has trim prices that will be attached to the seat assembly already.

Also shown in the picture are the nuts for the rear reinforcement bar, which are usually already on the studs on the car under the bumper. If not, you can buy the correct size/grade from a hardware store.