Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy Model S before 12/15/12 @ $150k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Obviously this would need to be a P85. Needs to be in-hand now or very soon; some limited mileage is acceptable. My preference is Silver / Black interior, loaded. Timing is for holiday delivery to Texas. Will wire escrow and fly-and-buy in person or other safe arrangement for us both.

Congrats to all owners; great community.

EDIT 12/7/2012: PURCHASE DONE - NO LONGER RESPONDING TO OFFERS.

Last edited:
150k should work out. I had some cars offered for that amount but refused to buy.

Prices will drop but it might take some more weeks....

hope to catch one for 125k....should work as soon as 1000, 2000, etc cars have been delivered

all - I have located a white vehicle with some perks and will commit to it soon. I heard from a few of you, but no silver. I guess that sort of makes sense to me from a pioneering user group - why would you pick default color...

If you do have a silver w/black interior it may be worth contacting me for a short while - otherwise thanks all for your help! I hope to be back as a legit owner :)

makes that fruitcake i'm getting my wife look crappy. Actually it looked crappy before this thread.
image.jpg

Last edited: