Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to Buy Model Y Reservation - Located in Southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a reservation with delivery in the next month for a MYLR. Our Tesla delivery date on current order keeps getting pushed and now is estimated for January 2022. We have a family of 4 and will soon have only one car and with school drop-offs and work schedules it isn't working and we probably can't wait until January:

Preferred configuration:

Exterior: White
Interior: White
Wheels: Induction wheels but ok with gemini
Tow Hitch: None
FSD: None
Seats: 5

buckets0fun

Aug 20, 2020
Earth
MYP RED/WHT 5PASS FSD @8k, Northern California delivery oct5th or earlier if “I’m ready” button is pushed.

not sure if we want it and sell our 3, or keep the 3 and sell the reservation.
CDDDDC80-59AF-4A3B-AC4B-D64514C5061F.jpeg

Rulos

Sep 14, 2021
Usa
Looking for a reservation with delivery in the next month for a MYLR. Our Tesla delivery date on current order keeps getting pushed and now is estimated for January 2022. We have a family of 4 and will soon have only one car and with school drop-offs and work schedules it isn't working and we probably can't wait until January:

Preferred configuration:

I have a reservation ready Y model similar configurations white with white. Let me know if you are interested

Rulos

Sep 14, 2021
Usa

Preferred configuration:

Let me know If you are interested I have this configuration on white with white $53k
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Let me know If you are interested I have this configuration on white with white $53k
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Sorry for the late response. Not sure why I didn't get notifications for the messages. I was able to get an MYLR from existing inventory earlier this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC