Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to Buy Model Y Reservation - Located in Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a reservation with delivery in the next month for a MYLR. Our Tesla delivery date on current order keeps getting pushed and now is estimated for January 2022. We have a family of 4 and will soon have only one car and with school drop-offs and work schedules it isn't working and we probably can't wait until January:

Preferred configuration:

Exterior: White
Interior: White
Wheels: Induction wheels but ok with gemini
Tow Hitch: None
FSD: None
Seats: 5

MYP RED/WHT 5PASS FSD @8k, Northern California delivery oct5th or earlier if “I’m ready” button is pushed.

not sure if we want it and sell our 3, or keep the 3 and sell the reservation.
CDDDDC80-59AF-4A3B-AC4B-D64514C5061F.jpeg

Looking for a reservation with delivery in the next month for a MYLR. Our Tesla delivery date on current order keeps getting pushed and now is estimated for January 2022. We have a family of 4 and will soon have only one car and with school drop-offs and work schedules it isn't working and we probably can't wait until January:

Preferred configuration:

I have a reservation ready Y model similar configurations white with white. Let me know if you are interested

Preferred configuration:

Let me know If you are interested I have this configuration on white with white $53k
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Let me know If you are interested I have this configuration on white with white $53k
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Sorry for the late response. Not sure why I didn't get notifications for the messages. I was able to get an MYLR from existing inventory earlier this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.