Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy! Need help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

New to the site, so I apologize if this is not where to ask for help when buying. Looking at this car, what are your guys thoughts of the price? If this was a privately owned sale, but still with CPO what would be a resonable offer? Trying to be under $50k, if this isnt the car what year, model, features, etc. would you buy for $50? Thanks

It's not that bad of a deal, you get 4 years of added warranty but it is only a 70.

Dang the price dropped overnight

Whoa. I feel like that is a steal. So, Ive been trying to learn on the fly here. There are so many different options, added/deletd at certain build times, years, etc. What do you feel are the options you MUST HAVE? I really want awd, pano roof, hi fi sound. Do you use your ap1/2? Is it one of those things that sounds great to have, but rarely gets used? I rarely drive more than 75-100 miles a day, and dont care much about the 0-60 time.....(damn, I guess Im getting old). Any other reason to get an 85 or 90? I really appreciate your help! Thanks a ton.

On those 70D's you can get NextGen seats. I have never sat in a NextGen seat, but the reviews are always strong so that might be something you test out before you buy. Not many things impact how much we like our cars like the seats do. My classic seats are fine, but I drool over the NextGen ones. Conversely you might find you hate them, something to consider before you pull the trigger.

On those 70D's you can get NextGen seats. I have never sat in a NextGen seat, but the reviews are always strong so that might be something you test out before you buy. Not many things impact how much we like our cars like the seats do. My classic seats are fine, but I drool over the NextGen ones. Conversely you might find you hate them, something to consider before you pull the trigger.

Agree, really like the next gen seats.....

Whoa. I feel like that is a steal. So, Ive been trying to learn on the fly here. There are so many different options, added/deletd at certain build times, years, etc. What do you feel are the options you MUST HAVE? I really want awd, pano roof, hi fi sound. Do you use your ap1/2? Is it one of those things that sounds great to have, but rarely gets used? I rarely drive more than 75-100 miles a day, and dont care much about the 0-60 time.....(damn, I guess Im getting old). Any other reason to get an 85 or 90? I really appreciate your help! Thanks a ton.
For me personally, tech package and the leather seats were a MUST
I definitely wanted a pano roof but could live without it, same with the upgraded sound, could live without it.

Autopilot is one of those things I use very rarely and could most definitely live without. I like driving, especially this amazing car, it’s fun so I don’t use it much at all.

That 85D has everything I need. But it looks like it’s gone.