TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Looking to buy or sell-back (in 3 months) Model S High Power Wall Connector, used oka

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by SeanTek, Apr 27, 2013.

1. SeanTek

SeanTek Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I'm looking to buy, or to buy and then in 3 months sell-back to you, a Tesla Model S High Power Wall Connector (HPWC).

This is for charging and rebate purposes. For the rebate, I have to buy and mount a wired charging station, and in this instance the High Power Wall Connector qualifies but the Mobile Connector + outlet does not qualify.

I can do this by:
    1. Buying your used HPWC.
    2. Buying your used HPWC, and agree to sell it back to you for a predetermined price after 3 months (kind of like the recently announced Model S financing option!).
    3. Buying a new HPWC from Tesla and agree to sell it to you for a predetermined price after 3 months.

For 2 and 3, I'm willing to pay probably a couple hundred bucks (plus provide all documentation and packaging to ensure that the Tesla warranty remains valid). Presumably, you may not qualify for the rebate I'm applying for, but if you don't live in my area it's a moot point. Let me know! Thanks!