TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking to buy private used car - need advice

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Pwwik, May 11, 2017.

1. Pwwik

Pwwik New Member

I'm looking for a model Y in a few years.

But rather than keep waiting Im looking to buy a 40k ish used privately.

However I'm going to need advice as I don't know about battery health check, extended warranty, which to choose.

I'm based near Henley ..

Anyone happy to advise?

Ty

Peter

2. cheshire cat

cheshire cat Member

you could search for a Ryan Ross he has a lot of dealings with sales between owners --a sort of agent, he is the guy many go to when they look to replace, often (I think) modS with modX