Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to Buy Radio Flyer Referral Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please feel free to PM an offer or reply directly with your asking price for a Radio Flyer Tesla referral code.

If you have any specifics on preferred payment or best way to handle transaction for both sides feel free to include in the PM.

Thanks

Hm. Listen I might know a guy who knows a guy who can borrow me a referral code. I could sell that to you, if you promise to sell it back to me in a month at market value. This arrangement would require me to post collateral and a pay small fee to my contact, so the price would have to be $449 not $400. However I’m willing to split the difference with you if the market value at buyback time is lower than $375. That means I’d profit only if it’s below that, and you profit only if it’s higher than 449. How does that sound

Hm. Listen I might know a guy who knows a guy who can borrow me a referral code. I could sell that to you, if you promise to sell it back to me in a month at market value. This arrangement would require me to post collateral and a pay small fee to my contact, so the price would have to be $449 not $400. However I’m willing to split the difference with you if the market value at buyback time is lower than $375. That means I’d profit only if it’s below that, and you profit only if it’s higher than 449. How does that sound

Thanks for the offer, but I'd really rather just do a straight-forward transaction.