TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking to buy referral code for Model S kids (radio flyer)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Eugene&DDE, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Eugene&DDE

Eugene&DDE Member

Hi :) my son's birthday is coming up and I am looking to buy a referral code for the kids model s version from radio flyer (or a used car). Will spend up to $400. Paypal ready. Thanks!

2. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Just a heads up, I ordered my referral reward last week and estimated delivery is October so not sure if that works for your sons bday timing!

3. Eugene&DDE

Eugene&DDE Member

Thanks! I think he could wait a little :) Can I ask- was the shipping free and did it include the new extended life battery? If I purchase the code do I need to keep in mind when it was generated to get the new model everyone is talking about? I would really appreciate your advice.

4. Eugene&DDE

Eugene&DDE Member

I was also wondering- is the delivery that late for all the colors? When I check out the regular way on radio flyer it says it will ship next week....

5. CameronB

CameronB Member

Welcome to use my code (My Tesla Referral Code) and have the toy Model S for free. I don't have any need for it and just happy to help add one more member to Tesla family.

In the spirit of being a (virtual) Tesla friend, let me educate you a bit and help answer your questions. We are generally not supposed to share codes here on this forum. But in your case you are asking for one.

This referral code is only good for Model S and Model X. It is NOT available for Model 3 - which may or may not be the "new model everyone is talking about" that you referenced. Model S/X get regular updates so they have been talked about recently as well. For example, Model S and X just were recently updated to Hardware "2.5" (though Tesla has since downplayed the importance of that), and have received new motors which result in faster acceleration. Also new interior options/colors as well as other smaller changes.

As mentioned, Tesla is kind of slow to send out notifications to receive prizes/rewards so it's hard to promise specific timing.

Hope this helps.

Cameron

6. Eugene&DDE

Eugene&DDE Member

Thanks Cameron! Thank you for the information. Did you mean that we should use the link you provided to buy a real car? Trying to understand...We already own a pre-owned vehicle so the referral system did not apply to us for the radio flyer child car when we purchased our tesla.

7. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

I think the wording of the OP is causing a little confusion, but they are looking to purchase a code for the Radio Flyer car, not a referral code for the.. big (?) car. Although, maybe we could get away with this excuse.. "I want to get little Suzie a Radio Flyer Tesla, but I'm going to have to buy a Model X to get it!"

• Like x 1
  8. Eugene&DDE

Eugene&DDE Member

:) oops YES! Thanks! hehe ..Now how do I change the title of this thread?

9. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

I have two codes available for the Radio Flyer. Sending you a PM.

10. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

Only mods can change, but it looks like you may have what you need with Hank's reply. ;)

11. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Shipping is free so with the code you'll get the $499 Radio Flyer shipped to your door.

I ordered Blue but I am not aware that color has any impact on time.

There are no options you can select other than color. It states that it comes with the Standard Battery. I did receive an email afterward stating that it will be the refresh facia style. I believe some recent purchases received emails that they'd get the larger battery but maybe that's consolation for not getting the refresh.

Item
    Sku Qty Subtotal
    Tesla Model S for Kids 910TR 1 $499.00
    Battery:
    Standard Battery 301042
    Color:
    Deep Blue Metallic 301015TR
    Rims:
    Black Turbine Wheels 602433
    Accessories:
    Founder's License Plate LPSKU
    Subtotal $499.00
    Discount (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) -$499.00
    Shipping & Handling $0.00
    Grand Total $0.00

• Like x 1
  12. CameronB

CameronB Member

Sorry guys I guess I misunderstood the OP. But it sounds like someone can help him out for the Radio Flyer car, so that's cool.

13. Eugene&DDE

Eugene&DDE Member

Thank you everyone. Little Tesla has been purchased :)

• Like x 1
  14. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

As of last Tuesday, all color except red ship in October. Red (color I ordered to match wife's S85) ships in November. Also, now it is a refresh front end. Had hoped to get what I ordered - the pre-refresh. Not sure about the upgraded battery.

15. Fugas

Fugas New Member

Hi Hank! We are new to the Tesla Family and due to us buying Pre-Owned, we did not have a chance for a Radio Flyer Referral Code. Not sure if you still have a code available but my daughter would be extatic to receive a mini-mommy car for Christmas! Thank you in advance for your consideration :)

16. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

Note - Radio Flyer is able to ship with the original facia if a customer requests it...