Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy used X

DSolie

Pew Pew
Jul 2, 2020
Olympia, WA
Ideal vs. Rated miles. Ideal is when the car is powered with unicorn farts and filled with hopes and dreams. Rated is what the car SHOULD do, while still under perfect conditions. Have somebody fart in the car, drop a few miles.

Les236

Jan 20, 2018
Kissimmee, FL, Boston, MA
I looked through the listing, and don't see the screenshot showing 345 miles, so not sure if they took that down or not. I doubt you can do that. Maybe around town, never going over 45 mph. My 2018 MX 100D shows over 300 miles range when it is first charged and I am crusing around locally. Range is very dependent on conditions and speed. On the highway going 75-80 I am lucky to go 220 miles. Of course that would be from 95% to 8% or lower. Real world range is very dependent on driving conditions, speed, weather and what you charge to and how low you are willing to go.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC