Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to do matte wrap in San Diego, have some questions..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

New member here and about to be a new Tesla owner. Getting my brand new S delivered tomorrow, so stoked!! Got it in black and want to do a matte wrap. A few questions:

Anyone do a wrap in San Diego who can recommend a shop? Looking to do a matte wrap, tinted windows, yellow calipers.

It was suggested to me to do a clear matte wrap (not a colored wrap) along with a ceramic coating. Anyone have thoughts around this?

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Reactions: Ormond
Best of both worlds, get a stealth paint protection film. Then you'll get self healing properties as well as a stealth matte look.

There are many STEK certified installers in your area:

Or XPEL:

Hi all,

New member here and about to be a new Tesla owner. Getting my brand new S delivered tomorrow, so stoked!! Got it in black and want to do a matte wrap. A few questions:

Anyone do a wrap in San Diego who can recommend a shop? Looking to do a matte wrap, tinted windows, yellow calipers.

It was suggested to me to do a clear matte wrap (not a colored wrap) along with a ceramic coating. Anyone have thoughts around this?

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Please post before and after photos when it’s complete.

Reactions: SuperDragon
Best of both worlds, get a stealth paint protection film. Then you'll get self healing properties as well as a stealth matte look.

There are many STEK certified installers in your area:

Or XPEL:
Thanks! yes looking into XPEL now

I took mine to 5 Point Auto Spa. They did great job. Took 2 cars there. There will always be a few areas that around bottom and corners that may unpeel over time, that's just how wraps are. But they are great in fixing it. I get compliments all the time on the wrap.