TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Looking to feature your Tesla in a magazine

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seanl, Mar 17, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Seanl

Seanl New Member

Greetings Tesla owners,

My name is Sean and I'm a professional photographer from Orange County, CA. I'm looking to take some photos of a Roadster in my area to use in a college magazine. I need a couple rolling shots for the feature photo and a few stills would be nice as well. If you would like some professional photos taken of your car I will hook you up with the full-sized photos as well as a copy of the magazine when it goes to print. If anyone is interested I'd greatly appreciate it, just get back to me. Thanks for your time all!

5453973109_4f24469cf8_z.jpg

2. strider

strider Active Member

Too bad you're in SoCal. :(

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

4. Seanl

Seanl New Member

Man I haven't updated that page in probably a year and a half, still some decent photos on there though.

5. DZCPA

DZCPA 2.5 2011#1263 "NO GAZZZ"

Can you wait until April 16th? I will have mine then.

6. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Here in LA they is usually a payment for such. Maybe a donation to charity like PIA or Sierra Club.

7. Seanl

Seanl New Member

Yeah I'm pretty sure I can wait until then. I don't think I can private message yet due to my new membership status, so send me an email at [email protected]. Thanks! :)