Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to find regional managers and corporate contacts

ChrisianZ

Nov 9, 2018
Monmouth County, NJ
Hi,
I am located in central NJ and looking to send a letter to the regional manager(s) and corporate regarding a quality issue. Can anyone share contact information? It would be greatly appreciated.

ucmndd

Mar 10, 2016
California
There doesn’t appear to be any well defined escalation procedure within Tesla any more for these sorts of matters. I don’t even know if “regional managers” are a thing any more. There’s basically the service center manager and then corporate. Power and decision making is held very closely at the top.

In short, Tesla doesn’t care. You’re wasting your time trying to work the normal diplomatic chain of command. If you have an issue you want addressed, file for arbitration. It’s the only thing they respond to.

one2many

Aug 16, 2019
germany
What is a twitter? I thought it was with the wind.
Its happy hour but the bars are closed until mid Jan.
OK on to jack and coke.

OCR1

Jan 28, 2018
Southern California
Tesla has focused more on quantity than quality, unfortunately. But if you want to relay your concern, the only person worth communicating with is Elon. So send him a tweet and hope for the best.

qdeathstar

May 17, 2019
VB
What is with everyone dissing a fart in the wind? The correct term is pissing into the wind. Farting into the wind is well mannered and reasonable.

• Love
Reactions: ucmndd

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
And we're pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends
We're gonna sit and grin and tell our grandchildren
"Pissing inTO the wind" and that blows back all over yourself. That is the saying.

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 3.56.00 PM.png

Last edited:

achou0722

Nov 27, 2018
Washington
LinkedIn worked for me, which forwarded my concern to a "customer experience" team. Not sure if it did too much, but it at least got the undivided attention of the service center manager. Just be professional.

Give it a try.

skygraff

May 15, 2018
Chicago
What is with everyone dissing a fart in the wind? The correct term is pissing into the wind. Farting into the wind is well mannered and reasonable.

Don’t think the original comment was dissing the fart so much as Tesla customer service. Farting into the wind is something as likely to be noticed and responded to as attempting to communicate with Tesla. Nothing polite or impolite about it just ineffectual if attention or a response is your goal.

Unless your fart is on YouTube or Twitter with tons of followers, it’s just too easily missed or ignored. Slightly less noticeable than a fart in church but also less likely to directly offend.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC