Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to pay for a Model 3 reservation transfer - Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

My model 3 reservation keeps getting pushed back, and I rather desperately need a car asap (no other vehicles available, making getting to work/general life quite difficult).

I’d be willing to pay for any reservation (standard range) that is guaranteed between now and May at the latest. I’d also be happy to transfer my current reservation over to the individual (estimated delivery is September - silver metallic)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I have a 2022 model 3 long range (midnight silver metallic paint, 18" aero wheels, black interior) reservation that has a total of $50,990, instead of the current price of $54,490. Immediate delivery. I'm located in the bay area as well.