Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to possibly sell my 2016 Model X with Unlimited Supercharging for life.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let us know, from palm springs.
To be honest when I first posted this i was just looking for the best site to possibly post it for sale in the future but since then i have had numerous replies on this and other sites and have 3 offers well above what i was originally thinking about selling at and i Just recently had an offer of 71K. I did not take that offer although it is more than fair for the quality of this car. It just didnt make me want to sell it. I have been told where to list it in the future which is what i was wanting to know, unless some crazy cool offer comes in.

Yes it possibly is. I have had quite a bit off interest in it and have 3 much higher offers that what i was going to sell it for, but after driving from Vegas to texas in a gas car. I may hold off on selling it right now
Just letting you know that i have decided to sell the My 2016 Model X The price is 65K not the 62 that i was thinking about. Let me know if you are interested. If not then no worries

Yes it possibly is. I have had quite a bit off interest in it and have 3 much higher offers that what i was going to sell it for, but after driving from Vegas to texas in a gas car. I may hold off on selling it right now
Just letting you know that i have decided to sell the My 2016 Model X The price is 65K not the 62 that i was thinking about. Let me know if you are interested. If not then no worries

how many miles? pics? are you serious about selling it this time around?
Actually i am serious about it. And at first i was just looking for places to possibly sell it. After making 2 trips back and forth from TEXAS to Vegas in the past month i have decided to sell it for sure as there are no superchargers within 50 miles of where i am buying my home and it tends to flood a few times a year. my miles are now at 90K.
IMG_0366.jpg

Actually i am serious about it. And at first i was just looking for places to possibly sell it. After making 2 trips back and forth from TEXAS to Vegas in the past month i have decided to sell it for sure as there are no superchargers within 50 miles of where i am buying my home and it tends to flood a few times a year. my miles are now at 90K.

View attachment 789619

Attachments

• IMG_0369.jpg
    IMG_0369.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0370.jpg
    IMG_0370.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0374.jpg
    IMG_0374.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 52
Are you the original owner? If not when was the car purchased, and did it move through an auction?

Edit add: It seems like it was purchased in 2020 from a Toyota dealership in Oxnard according to Free Vin Check. Can Tesla remove FUSC from dealer cars that moved via auction or is that only FSD?

Last edited:
Are you the original owner? If not when was the car purchased, and did it move through an auction?

Edit add: It seems like it was purchased in 2020 from a Toyota dealership in Oxnard according to Free Vin Check. Can Tesla remove FUSC from dealer cars that moved via auction or is that only FSD?
I purchased it from the Toyota Dealership. They Did NOT remove FUSC. I have been very very happy and lucky with my purchase. I am in the process of finalizing my move from Vegas to a small town called Port Aransas Texas and i have been told by lots of people that the roads are always flooding in bad weather. I do not want to take a chance with my X with really nowhere around there to supercharge along with not having an enclosed garage at my new home That is why i have finally decided to let it go. I am looking for a lifted lifted Jeep to help with the living in a Beach town setup

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors