Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to Purchase Reservation for Model Y Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I am looking for someone who no longer wants their reservation, preferably ordered before some of the price hikes (before March 16th would be really good). I have done a reservation transfer with a M3LR so I am very familiar with the process and can explain it thoroughly. Would be willing to offer $500 which is double the reservation amount. Thanks if anyone can help out.

Still looking? I have a white performance with black interior due for delivery Sept 12-16. Considering ordering the long range for smaller tires. VIN assigned and I have registration details etc in. Not sure if that would impact this.

Hello, I am looking for someone who no longer wants their reservation, preferably ordered before some of the price hikes (before March 16th would be really good). I have done a reservation transfer with a M3LR so I am very familiar with the process and can explain it thoroughly. Would be willing to offer $500 which is double the reservation amount. Thanks if anyone can help out.
Can you share the reservation transfer process steps?